03 May 2010

New project - vintage dress

Now that my jacket is finished I need a new project..I have been itching to use one of my vintage patterns that I bought ages ago, so I have decided on this:






It's a 1960's Pauline Trigère dress..cute, simple, and versaitle, which is exactly what I am in the mood to make. I still can't believe my luck with this pattern..I bought it at a vintage fashion fair from a vendor that had no idea about the condition or completeness of any of the patterns. I gave it a quick look over and thought what the hell, it's only £1..the envelope is in horrible shape (it has no bottom fold and barely any sides) but upon closer inspection the pattern and directions are absolutely mint and factory folded..score! I've already got it traced off and am starting the toile..the rest of the week will be spent scouring for the perfect fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment