16 May 2010

Status update

Today I finished the toile for the Paulie Trigère dress..I'm not going to show it though because the fabric is really ugly (camouflage colored flowers with turquoise thread..can you tell I'm trying to get rid of all this excess fabric?!). I am excluding this dress from stash-bustin' because I started it beforehand and there is a certain way I want it to look. I don't have the right fabric so I have some swatches on order, but this means it will probably be a few weeks before I finish it..especially if this volcanic ash buisness contintues to cause UK airports to close!

On Saturday I was excited to start some little swing-type jackets I have been wanting to do for awhile, but the fabric fents I wanted to use aren't big enough! So now I've got to figure out what to do with them...

















Tote bags, maybe? Not really my thing though...*sigh*..guess these will go to the bottom of the stash basket for now...

On another note, I'm not sure how much I'll be around this week. I'm working overtime so that doesn't leave much time for sewing in the evenings, but at least I'll have time to line up my next projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment